Saturday, April 10, 2010

Melly and the Bathrobe

I've relocated the isolation room to the bathroom, because I realized that Scarlett is very accustomed to sleeping with me, and gets upset when she can't reach me for any reason. (She also gets upset when she's trapped in the bedroom with me, so I can't really win.)

Melly is understandably not very pleased with her new surroundings, and mews when I walk by the door. But when I'm in there to snuggle her, she purrs up a storm! I watched part one of "Schindler's List" with her a little while ago, sitting on the floor leaning against the tub (yes, ow). While we were watching, she discovered that the bathrobe hanging on the back of the door had a lovely belt hanging exactly at her level:

video

7 comments:

Geoff said...

HEY! That's MY robe!!! Will there be any robe left when I return?!

;-)

Natalie said...

Oh, sure... it may just be "shabby-chic" now ;-)

sue said...

Aww.. Now *that's* the girl I know. I'm so glad you're posting video so her fans can admire her antics. I'm a techno dweeb and don't know how.

It warms my cockles to see her in action. What a dolly she is.

Anonymous said...

she is such a spazzz and so darn cute!

KatBoxJanitor said...

a furroshus huntress!

Brian said...

Melly, you are just total cute in action!

Webbthistle said...

I am so thrilled that all of us fans of Melly (nee Sally) will be able to watch her grow up in her wonderful new home! She and Scarlett will be just fine in time, I am sure. Enjoy, and give a snorgle to Melly from me!