Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Scarlett Feeling Groovy

After driving Natalie to work this morning, I (Geoff, the Bf) returned to find Scarlett quite contentedly relaxing in the "house" portion of her massive play structure.


Yesterday's swats forgotten, she was quite pleased to receive a good head scratching from me and the purring was immediate.

I settled in on the couch with my computer and shortly thereafter, she moved down to the loveseat, where she curled up on the towel that Natalie had placed there for just that purpose. Hopefully, when Melly gets this towel (and S gets the one Melly has right now) she won't pee on it again to cover up S's scent.



For those of you who want an update on the wee miss Melly, you'll have to wait, but I promise there's more coming.

3 comments:

Katnip Lounge said...

Hang in there. Integration takes time. We know, there's 12 of us!

xx Lounge Kats

Cyn the mommy said...

I just have a comment for Geoff the BF.

Welcome to our club, new cat person. We'll show you the secret handshake later (it looks a lot like brushing cat hair off your clothes).

Geoff said...

Cyn, HA!! Thank you! (Not that I'm admitting to being a convert yet.)