Saturday, April 24, 2010

Uneventful Saturday

It's been a quiet day here at Chez Natalie. I baked a couple of loaves of bread using this recipe (no photos - they didn't turn out to be particularly pretty), and Melly kept me company in the kitchen for a bit, causing minor technological chaos by strolling about on my laptop keyboard.


The kitties have spent most of the day napping. For a while, they were on the bed a couple of feet apart, but Melly eventually kicked Scarlett out. She needed to sprawl out, you see.

6 comments:

Anne Boleyn said...

Do you think you're going to have to move to a bigger place when Melly grows into those feet?!!!!!!!

Natalie said...

Those giant paws are a little disconcerting, I'll admit. They're the same size as Scarlett's!

sue said...

I was thinking the same thing! But they're just so darn cute.

I can still feel her softness.. *love*

Geoff said...

Awww, wee Melly of the huge paws! I miss you my little shoulder soldier. Excited to see you again soon!

nichole said...

Such a sweet kitty! They look so peaceful when they're asleep.

Katnip Lounge said...

She's just recharging...watch out!
xx Lounge Kats