Thursday, May 13, 2010

Melly and the Laptop

The other day, I was sitting at the kitchen table, and Geoff's laptop was open next to me. Geoff had gone to run an errand, so his laptop was unattended. Melly took full advantage of his absence: she hopped up onto Geoff's laptop and knocked the screen down flat, then sprawled languidly across the whole computer. I couldn't grab the camera quickly enough to capture it, but I did manage to get the ensuing guilty expression.

A little while later, after Geoff had returned, Melly was again unable to resist the laptop's charms. She flopped down on the keyboard and made herself comfortable.

7 comments:

Marlene said...

Best seat in the house, no doubt

G said...

I love the body language of Geoff... "I guess I just have to wait".

Ayla and Iza, said...

Oh that looks SO comfy. We wish WE had one of those...

Cynthia M. Suprenant said...

That kitten is just plain charming. Wouldn't the world be more fun if we were all just a little more like Melly? ;) Girl sops life up with a biscuit!

nichole said...

So cute!

Rene said...

Oh, she is so naughty, yet that second photo is just adorable!

Sylvestermiasmomma said...

Oh it is so nice warm, says Melly...Iloove the this nice warming spot they have provided me. Funny Melly!