Monday, June 7, 2010

Caught in the Act

Some of you may recall an incident about a month ago in which a spider plant was knocked off my window sill. I knew Scarlett was the culprit since Melly was then unable to make the 4' vertical leap to the window sill, and evidence was later discovered in the litter box that pointed to Scarlett.

Well, since then, my poor spider plants have been getting more and more bedraggled. At this point, Melly might be able to make it up to the sill, but I still suspected Scarlett. Lo and behold:






Note to self: get hanging pots for spider plants.

9 comments:

Sue said...

Next you'll find them swinging from the ceiling..

carmar76 said...

Wow, that first picture has Scarlett looking a bit like one of the Cullens...

G said...

Sue, I was thinking along the same lines...

Scarlett's note to self: get a ladder.

Anonymous said...

Sue & G:

It's happened in our house!

Spouse works from home, and for a while there was a spider plant in a hanging pot over his desk. Newest little cat (1-year-old tuxie) was visiting Spouse and exploring the desk and managed to jump from the desk right into the pot. Needless to say the pot with cat (whose large eyes got even larger) in it started swaying like a carnival ride. Wheeeee! I'd give anything to have seen this myself.

Rene said...

So busted, Scarlett!

Patti said...

How about growing some cat grass? Maybe that would deter her?? Probably not though!

metzdarling said...

LOL that last pic has me itching to caption it, "Hey, did you see that? That little black n white interloper just nommed your plant and ran away like a flash!"

Sylvestermiasmomma said...

Caught in the act! This is why I don't have plants in my place.

Anonymous said...

Bad pun time:

CA(ugh)T in the act.