Sunday, June 13, 2010

Happy Sunday!

I just got back from the Tacoma is for Lovers craft sale at King's bookstore, where I met Laurie of The Itty Bitty Kitty Committee fame. It was the IBKC that introduced me to the wide world of cat blogging, and I'm a big fan. I managed (I hope) to keep my squeeing in check, chatted with Laurie for a bit, and got a couple of kitten prints. I checked out the other wares - there was a lot of cool stuff - and got a copy of Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell, which I've been wanting to read for a while. All in all, it was a fun quick outing.

And for the rest of this fine Sunday afternoon, I shall be joining my kitties in this activity:




Not the glaring grumpily part, the lounging part.

4 comments:

jennhi said...

Melly has world-domination plans.

Katnip Lounge said...

I have read that book! I liked it...it was an investment of time but worth it.

Marlene said...

I tried to read that book, but couldn't get into it at the time. I think I shall have to try again. And I gree with Jennhi... Melly definitely has world-domination plans. Scarlett looks like she's just shaking her head at Melly's plans :)

Sylvestermiasmomma said...

Perhaps they are both saying..you will not disturb us from our place of naps.