Saturday, July 24, 2010

Happy Saturday!

Last night, I had my camera out and was going to try and get a picture of Scarlett's partially healed chin when Melly hopped up to the couch right next to Scarlett. I figured that the usual sparring would ensue, so I hit the record button.

Instead, there was this:

Interaction from Natalie on Vimeo.

Scarlett is growling the whole time (you can sort of hear her), so it's not an entirely peaceful episode, but there wasn't any swatting or hissing - yay!

I've also been meaning to report that Melly's nighttime habits have really settled down recently. She still wakes me up sometimes, but she doesn't scamper across my head or chomp on my chin anymore. Last night, she was snuggled up against my neck, purring loudly, for the whole night. Scarlett spent most of the night on my other side, probably keeping an eye on Melly.


Have a great weekend, all! See you Monday :)

5 comments:

Katnip Lounge said...

Progress! Of a sort...

Anne Boleyn said...

And YOU have a great weekend too!

Rene said...

Aawwwwwww.

Sylvestermiasmomma said...

Nothing like a hoomin sammich aka one cat on each side of the hoomin. Good kittehs for not swatting at each other. Making progress!

Amy and The House of Cats said...

Oh that is great that there was no boping or hissing. I would love that to happen here - we still have it on a fairly regular basis (though usually from differnt cats each time, so that is a little progress).