Saturday, July 10, 2010

Morning Routines

When I get ready in the morning, the kitties like to keep me company. Usually one of them will sit in the tub under the faucet (I let it drip while I get ready, then turn it off all the way when I'm done), and the other will sit on the shelf next to the sink. When Melly sits on the shelf, she likes to dig my eyelash curler out of my makeup bag and run off with it. As for Scarlett, she never showed any interest in the shelf until Melly came along and liked to spend time up there; now, it's one of Scarlett's favorite spots.

This isn't a terribly exciting video, but the cats are pretty adorable.
(Yes, the towel Scarlett is sitting on clashes with the shower curtain. It's a former kitchen towel that was pressed into service to put something between cat derrières and the shelf.)

5 comments:

junkshop-coyote said...

Love Scarlett's little "lynx lines."

Ayla and Iza, said...

It was neat watching them annyway. We haf a video camera, but TBT just has NOT tried ta use it yet. We gotta bug him about that...

Katnip Lounge said...

Ah, the dreaded cat butt marks. After 7 or 8 cats, we gave up! The girl's morning routine is adorable.

Ducky said...

They're both adorable. I liked seeing them, even just relaxing in their morning routine.

Sylvestermiasmomma said...

Very cute. Mine sometimes like to come and sit on the sink and watch me blow dry my hair. Amazing enough, my little grey tabby isn't afraid but is in fact fascinated. She will turn her head one way and then the other while watching me.