Monday, July 12, 2010

We're back!

My absence in the blogosphere the past couple of weeks (during which I scheduled posts to go up automatically) was due to the fact that I went to visit my family, then my sister came back to Seattle with me for a while. Geoff and I both have posts to share about the feline-related events during that time. It shouldn't take us long to get through them, and once we're done, we'll be back to our regularly scheduled programming :)

These are photos from the day before I left:

"Please don't leave."

"You may not leave."

"Seriously, please don't leave."

6 comments:

Rene said...

Boy can we relate to these photos! We sit on our people's luggage too.

Fabulous Fabs said...

Boy, do they hate the sight of luggage....
(oh no... not again!!!!)

Katnip Lounge said...

Those suitcases are EVIL.

Sylvestermiasmomma said...

If I leave my bad open, mine climb in and make themselves comfortable. They too get the "don't leave look" on their faces.

Sylvestermiasmomma said...

I meant bag...sorry.

Marlene said...

I love how imperious Scarlett sounds and looks. 9 and Chani haven't figured out the luggage yet. 9 would love to play in them when the bags are open, or just mark them when they are closed.

Chani could hardly care less... pretty amusing.