Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Melly Plays

This video was taken after Geoff and I finished the rest of a bottle of wine and tossed the cap on the floor for Melly. She was a bit hesitant, as if testing out the cap's potential as a toy. Apparently the cap passed, since she's been quite enthusiastic in her play with it since.

This video is a little bit long - my favorite part is at 1:30, if you want to skip the middle. Also, I added music since Geoff and I were talking loudly in the background while I was filming.

8 comments:

Rene said...

Oh Melly, you cutie. I love how she swats it, lets it rolls away and seems to "ignore" it, then pounces!

Kea said...

Melly, your pounce was just too adorable!

Tell your mom and dad to get you a 5-cent fuzzy pipe cleaner--that's our Derry's newest favourite "toy!" Seems the free or cheap things are the most fun. LOL.

The Kool~Kittie~Krew said...

Awww, you are so cute and your pounce was divine!

Kitty said...

Melly being Melly while Jamie Cullum croons in the background...what's not to like?

Sammy and Andy said...

What a cutie!!!!!!!!!!! Loved that pounce!!!!!!!!

G said...

Is the yawn before the bounce supposed to be some sort of Melly subterfuge? "Wow, I am so tired and bored and" POUNCE!

ABBY said...

Melly you are the just priceless.
purrin
xo
Abby

Sylvestermiasmomma said...

I love the pounce too. Melly you are so entertaining!