Saturday, October 9, 2010

Casa Geoffrey, Part III

As I am typing this, Scarlett is sitting on my lap, purring up a storm and trying to sneak some pretzel bits from my plate. Scarlett, I can see you. And I'll give you your own pretzel.

Anyway.

Here are the rest of the pictures of Scarlett and Melly's activities at Geoff's house:

Melly explored the dryer.
She discovered that damp clothes are rather unpleasant.

Scarlett rolled around on the carpet.

Melly explored the bedroom window.

Scarlett and Melly snuggled (a bit reluctantly on Scarlett's part).

Scarlett bathed in the sun.

Melly hung out with me while I caught up on my blog reading.

At the end of the weekend, they didn't want to leave.

Happy weekend, everyone!

8 comments:

Sammy and Andy said...

We hope you get to go back for another visit soon. Happy Caturday.

Katnip Lounge said...

The girls sure did have fun! I've never had a kitty who went back and forth between houses...very interesting that they settle in ASAP. Hope the car ride is OK, my Horde does Wagner's Ring Cycle in the car.

The Paw Relations said...

Looks like that both had a great time!

Geoff said...

Katnip,

They're quite good travelers...Scarlett HATES her carrier, but Melly climbs right in and they mostly just nap on the ride, though Melly's caterwauling surfaces at times, though her anemic mewling is mostly amusing.

They both really do seem to like it here at my place. Scarlett doesn't like to lay on hard floors, but between carpeting and my rugs, she's rather pleased...especially since she can lay there WHILE looking out the window.

Ayla and Iza, said...

A GREAT "day in the life of"...

kelley said...

How nice for the girls to have a little vacation now and then...they look quite happy exploring and lolling about...

Rene said...

Oh, poor Scarlett looks so unhappy in that last photo! Please let me out so I can have some more fun!

Sylvestermiasmomma said...

That is so cool both kitties enjoyed being at your place this weekend. In the photo of Melly on your lap as you catch up on your blog reading, she looks a little annoyed about having her picture being taken.