Thursday, October 21, 2010

More Sleepy Mellybean

Because she's just so dang cute, here are some more pictures of the sleepy little ball of fluff.





It's hard to see in these pictures, but Melly has some seriously impressive whisker action going on. They're very long, and they squiggle out in all different directions. She always has such a serious expression on her little round face, but with that halo of whiskery craziness, it's impossible not to giggle at her. (After she's left the room, of course, so as not to damage her self esteem.)

8 comments:

Sammy and Andy said...

You are so adorable Melly!!!!!!!!!!!

And so are you, sweet Scarlett. xxxxxxxxxxxx

camelama said...

I like how Melly crosses her front legs in sleep, or arranges her little kissable paws. :)

Marlene said...

Impressive whiskers, but that floofy belly captivates me!

Princess Jasmine said...

You look so snuggly wuggly woo prrrrrrrrrr

Sylvestermiasmomma said...

Oh I feel sleepy now. Move over Miss Melly, I want to nap too. I can just hear her saying...who is interupting my beauty sleep...oh it's you..my adoring servant and then she sniggers behind her paws at you.

ABBY said...

Miss Melly
YOU have impressive whiskers and any girl worth her floofy fur would love to have whiskers as gorgeous as yours. And you are so cute all sleepy snuggly!

purrin
xoxox
Abby

Ayla and Iza, said...

Melly has VERY LONG eye whiskers!!! And I know about long whiskers...

Ayla

Rene said...

Who doesn't love a sleeping kitteh? And yes, she does have some impressive whiskers! Cuuuuuute!