Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Paw it Forward

The package from Cat of Cat's Cats arrived yesterday! It contained a myriad of toys and treats - the kitties love everything and are having so much fun playing with it all. Cat also thoughtfully included some Halloween decorations that look great in my previously decorationless abode. Thank you, Cat, for sending us such great goodies!

I took a bunch of video of the cats enjoying their new toys - they were being too active for still photos - and have edited it down to a (hopefully) viewable length.



Now it is my turn to paw it forward to you! Let me know in the comments if you're interested in participating (international kitties are welcome to play too) and I'll post the next three participants in a day or two. Many of my fellow bloggers have already done this, so if needed I will open it up to non-bloggers also.

11 comments:

Amy and The House of Cats said...

What a great video! We have to watch it again at home (mom watched at work and it kept stopping and starting - good but not smooth because of her network). It looks like you got a ton of great stuff! We aren't going to do paw it forward since we just did it (heck, we sent it to Cat!) but we know whoever decided to will be super lucky!

Kea said...

That video was pawsome! Melly certainly knows what she wants and goes after it. LOL.

We think the Paw it Forward is a fabulous idea, but we can't participate at this time.

We're looking forward to the posts of those who do, however!

Cat said...

What a great video, I'm so glad your beautiful girls enjoyed their toys. It was almost impossible to keep my guys away from the nip and mices when I was packing up the boxes - LOL!

The Kool~Kittie~Krew said...

We LOVED your video and loved that Melly knew what she wanted and took it and ran!!! We'd love to pawticipate, but now is not a good time. Sorry. :o(

Marlene said...

I think Scarlett was being more dignified/refined. Caution had nothing to do with it ;)

And can I just say that Melly's little white mittens just slayed me in this video! Sooo cute!

TrinityCreed said...

Totally want to know more about this!

metzdarling said...

Bella, Lucky, Autumn, and Summer have demanded that I put their paws forward for this. They claim they want to send goodies to some lucky kittehs too, but I suspect they just want their own paws on some goodies, lol. Looks like fun! Might be just the thing I need to get me jumpstarted on posting regularly again.

Andrea said...

I'm definitely interested - I haven't blogged for quite some time, but this might be incentive to blog. Delilah and Matilda would love to be included.

Anna said...

Awesome video, the kitties sure are having fun with their new toys. Scarlett does appear to have more kitten like characteristics now that Melly is around.

By the way, I noticed that in the "about the blog" paragraph, Geoff's status is now "fiance". Do you have some news for us?

Ayla and Iza, said...

Great video! You both got lotsa real great stuff...

ABBY said...

Pawsome video!
We were a part of the PAW IT FORWARD from Cat and we'll have our post up very shortly.

Melly you are a girl just wanna have fun kinda girl, aren't you, while Scarlett is bit more subdued!

purrin
xoxxo
Abby