Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Snoozing

Melly took a nap with me the other day, and when I got up, she kept snoozing. It provided an excellent opportunity to photograph her little white mittens.


Melly finally got tired of the repeated clicking of the camera and glared at me. I think Scarlett, the queen of the grumpy face, is rubbing off on her.*


*Melly's sour moods are few and far between, luckily. She is currently hopping between Geoff's lap and mine, purring loudly and bestowing headbutts and full-body rubs on Geoff, me, and our laptops.

10 comments:

Rene said...

Those mitts have certainly grown a lot! She doesn't look grumpy in the second shot, more like blissed out and nearly asleep. :-)

The Kool~Kittie~Krew said...

Awwww, what adorable mittens! Sweet Dreams!

Sammy and Andy said...

Cute mittens!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Crazy whiskers!

Marlene said...

Love her mittens! Something about those jelly bean toes.

Sylvestermiasmomma said...

Oh I want to nom and kiss those mittens! Great close-up on her paws! Yes, Miss Melly you have copied Miss Scarlett's grumpy look. Now we will have none of that!

Cat said...

I just LOVE her mittens...am I a broken record - LOL!

BeadedTail said...

Adorable mittens! The pawpawrazzi has the tendency to disturb a purrfectly good nap.

Ayla and Iza, said...

Wow! Those sure are BIG paws...

Fabulous Fabs said...

She's not grumpy, she's sleepy.... Mommy.. you woke me up....