Friday, November 19, 2010

I wanna hold your hand

"O Geoffrey, I love you so."

"You are so nice and warm."

"You let me sit on your lap whenever I want to."

"You are a good human."



As I am typing this, Melly is curled up on the couch next to me, sound asleep. Her toes and tail are twitching wildly and she is smacking her lips and blowing little spit bubbles. (And of course I can't reach the camera.) Scarlett, also asleep, is curled up on my other side, purring loudly. I wonder what they're dreaming about.

15 comments:

Mona said...

So incredibly sweet

Kea said...

"My human," she says. :-)

Derry does that and the mom admits it melts her heart.

Cindy said...

Got to keep the camera on you, you never know when a good opportunity will come along.

Geoff said...

Ugh. The object of Scarlett's affection is NOT amused. *sigh*

Sammy and Andy said...

The pics are awwwwwwwwww moments for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katnip Lounge said...

I would PAY to see Melly blowing spit bubbles!

Cat said...

So sweet, just look at the adoring expression on her face!!!

Sylvestermiasmomma said...

Awwwww...so sweet! Not amused, Geoff...don't you feel the love eminating from Scarlett? Either it is cold in the condo or the kittehs want to be with you. Perhaps you are taking up their nap spot?

Ayla and Iza, said...

Um, I reach out and touch/tap TBT when I want attention. He is sometimes suprised by this but touched, also. He loves it when I do that.

Iza

bentley1530 said...

I love to see Sweet Scarlett hanging out with her man:)

Marlene said...

Awwww! That is so sweet and heartwarming. I love Scarlett's look of love and the claiming of Geoff with her paw.

Such warm fuzzies.

Laviolette said...

Ha ha Milo does it too. Right now as a matter of fact.

Sue said...

"Not amused" indeed. You could have pulled away, but did you?? Nope. Scarlett is all swoon-y and googley-eyed.

Admit it. You liked it.

Patti said...

Scarlett says, "He's going to officially be my Dad!"

Rene said...

Awww, Scarlett has already trained Geoff to be a good cat dad! :-)