Thursday, November 4, 2010

Melly & Paw it Forward

When I got the treats and toys for Paw it Forward, I also got a couple of crinkle balls to keep Melly busy while I put together the packages. I tossed one to her, and she dug through the bag and pulled out the other.


I ended up with two extra glitter balls, and Melly happily claimed the yellow one while Scarlett ran away with the purple.


After a while, Melly got tired of her new toys and sniffed around the Paw it Forward boxes.


Today when I got home, I found that Melly had opened up one of the boxes and made a little fort. Which she then sat on and flattened.

>

Goof.

11 comments:

Cat said...

LOL, cats are soooo helpful :-)

Kea said...

She's just ensuring the box will be sturdy enough to hold up to all the abuse it will take in the mail!

metzdarling said...

Oooh! I hope I get the box which received the xtra Melly attentions! ;-)

Cindy said...

That'll be one special box for someone, especially if it has furs in it!

Mona said...

I love the Paw it forward idea and love that your kitties are helping you out with the process

Marlene said...

Well, boxes are the best toys ever, so of course, she had to make sure they were up to snuff!

The Paw Relations said...

They just felt that needed to test everything was satifactory before sending it through the post.

ABBY said...

Of course their has to be "cat testing"!

:-)

purrin
xoxox
Abby

Ayla and Iza, said...

Hmmm, it appears that Fort Flattenunder has been commandeered by Cmdr Melly!

Katnip Lounge said...

You need a motion detection camera for when you are away! Srsly.

Rene said...

Aww, flattening boxes and bags is a Tucker specialty. She was just testing them for shipping specifications and weigh limits.