Friday, December 31, 2010

Laptop Kitty

Ever since her first days here at chez Natalie, Melly has been a big fan of laptops - both Geoff's and mine. Fortunately, she doesn't traipse about on the keyboards anymore, but she does enjoy being near computers and the warmth they emit.

I was laying on my bed working on the blog when Melly hopped up to join me:





Scarlett, of course, couldn't miss this prime opportunity for snuggles and curled up next to my leg.


Happy New Year's Eve, everyone. If you are going out and celebrating, stay safe!

11 comments:

Cat said...

Wishing you a wonderful New Year!!!

bentley1530 said...

That second picture is great. I really enjoyed following your blog this year. All the best to you and yours in 2011.

Rene said...

Cute, cute, cute! Get some extra cuddles in with the girls tonight.

Sammy and Andy said...

You are both so adorable, and we are so thankful for your friendship.

We wish only really good things for you and your humans in 2011.

xxxxxxxx

Kea said...

They're both so precious!

We wish you a wonderful 2011, filled with laughter, good health, joy and love!

Marlene said...

Happy New Year to you too!

Simba said...

How cute. I love the heat of any computer too.

Very happy New Year to you all.

ABBY said...

Melly, Scarlett and Mom
What a wonderful blessing we feel from having your furfriendship -- may your coming year be happy healthy and fulfilling!
Happy New Year!

♥♥♥
purrin
xoxox
♥♥♥

Sparkle said...

Binga still tries to lay on my human's laptop. I am too smart for that - I know that if I lay on the laptop, my blog does not get done.

Have a great New Year!

Caren Gittleman said...

soooo cute! Hey that is how Cody started his blog! lol
Happy New Year!

meowmeowmans said...

Happy New Year to all of you, too! :)