Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A Change of Scenery

Thanks for all those lovely birthday wishes for Melly yesterday! We had a nice little party with treats and catnip and playing.


The kitties and I went to Geoff's last weekend. The cats don't much care for the road trip, but they love Geoff's condo because there are lots of snuggly places to nap and big sunny windows. I took tons of pictures which I will share over the next few days.

Scarlett's favorite spot is on the corner of the bed, which is high enough to provide a good view of the surrounding room and is right by both the heater and the window.


I couldn't resist.

After a while, Scarlett got a little annoyed by my incessant picture-taking.

But she was pacified by many pets and snuggles. Mostly.


12 comments:

Kitty said...

Pic 4: You have 3 seconds to get that camera out of my face.

Cat said...

LOVE THOSE TOES!!!

Simba said...

I can definitely see the progression of annoyance with the photo session as the pictures proceed! Sweet.

Kea said...

It's tough when you're so gorgeous, isn't it, Scarlett? Beauty can be such a burden!

Sammy and Andy said...

Pawsomely gorgeous pix of you, sweet Scarlett.

Love to both of you.

Katnip Lounge said...

Scarlett, we hope the prime napping area was soon vacated by the camera-happy Human!

Marlene said...

Love her toes and her annoyed little face. I'm the same. I love to take too many photos too :D

BeadedTail said...

She looks very comfy and we can tell she would much prefer the pawpawrazzi to leave her alone!

ABBY said...

Oh Scarlett
YOU are such a beauty!
What gorgeous whiskers you have.

purrin
xoxox

Sylvestermiasmomma said...

Awww Miss Scarlett, you are so gorgeous! You fur looks like it is very soft. My grey tabby kitty gets annoyed when I take too many photos too.

Caren Gittleman said...

Scarlett is a living testimony to the beauty of her name! Stunning!

Rene said...

Oh, that close up of Scarlett made me laugh. She certainly showed her disapproval of so many photos being taken.