Monday, February 7, 2011

Playful Scarlett

I have been experimenting with some settings on my camera (it's newish and I never really took the time to learn how to use it properly), so I've been taking a lot more pictures of the cats than usual. One evening, Scarlett was napping on the back of the couch and I was in her face with the camera, snapping away. After a while, she cracked open one eye to glare at me, then suddenly attacked the camera string. It was pretty cute, so I just kept taking pictures.







I took a short video also. It's pretty dark, but adorable.

10 comments:

Kea said...

"Enough with the flashy beast, human!" :-D

G said...

She is such a sweet little girl!

Laura47 said...

She seems to be saying, "At least you gave me something to play with while you flash that thing at me!" Isn't she cute, though!

Sammy and Andy said...

Scarlett, darlin', you are totally adorable.

Love to you and Melly.

ABBY said...

KILL.IT.NOW!

*kitty giggles*
YOU go Scarlett!

purrin
xoxox

Simba said...

Camera strongs are the MOST fun! I often come running when Mom gets the camera out, to play with it.

Sparkle said...

Scarlett, you were trying to get the camera out of your face, but your tactics only made it stay longer!

BeadedTail said...

Scarlett, you are so cute! Our mommy's camera doesn't have a string but it looks like fun to play with!

Cat Chat With Caren And Cody said...

very cute! Scarlett knows she didn't give you "pawmission" to take any photos! MOL!

Rene said...

Camera strings are so much fun! Tucker loves to play with mine.