Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Thanks for your well wishes for Scarlett yesterday - she seems to be doing just fine. Scarlett puking is a pretty mundane occurrence around here, unfortunately, but Melly has only vomited a couple of times in the whole time I've had her. Probably because of that, she always seems very concerned when Scarlett pukes: she tries to bury the stuff and when that fails, she gives me The Look until I clean it up. It's pretty cute.

Anyway, here are a few pictures of Melly keeping an eye on the wildlife. There isn't really much to see out there, but she finds it awfully fascinating!





I hope you're all having a lovely St Paddy's Day! I shall be celebrating on Saturday with the traditional corned beef and cabbage - a few days late but still festive.

11 comments:

Kea said...

We're glad Scarlett is just fine!

Happy St. Paddy's Day to you all too!

-Fuzzy Tales

Simba said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Simba said...

Happy St Paddy's Day. Melly methinks in that series of pictures you were getting sleepier?

Marlene said...

Such beautiful whiskers there, Melly. Happy St. Patrick's Day to you and Scarlett!

ArtemisiaFSS said...

I love corned beef and cabbage. The rest of the family doesn't so I have ceased cooking it, but I may make some soda bread. Everyone likes that. ~Alasandra

Happiest of St. Paddy's Days to you

Mr Puddy said...

I'm so happy Scarlette feel better : )
I wanna to give you a special kiss to you guys " Green Kiss " with full cat grass in my month to both you..heh..heh..heh

Happy Purring Saint Patrick's Day
xoxox

Cat Chat With Caren And Cody said...

Cats are amazing in their ability to stare at nothing and make it look like it is the most interesting thing ever! lol

Happy St.Patrick's Day to you too!
We had corned beef tonight! Yum!

BeadedTail said...

We're glad Scarlett is feeling better! Melly, beans never see all the excitement we see outside. They are missing out!

Sparkle said...

Humans only think there isn't much to see out there, Melly, but we kitties know different!

The Island Cats said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

HubbleSpacePaws said...

I missed Scarlett's episode... glad she's feeling better. Annie is sometimes a "silent hacker" and another cat "covering the barf" is often a floor saver.