Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Melly and the Hamper

I was in the midst of sorting laundry when Melly hopped down into the blue hamper. I had thrown another sheet into it before I realized she was in there - it was only when I saw the hamper wiggling furiously that I noticed. Of course, she soon burrowed her way out, and enjoyed playing amongst the laundry. She wasn't able to get out, though, since her usual trick of knocking the hamper over doesn't work when it's full of laundry. So she just squeaked indignantly until she was rescued.



13 comments:

Kea said...

Melly, you look adorable peeking up from the bottom of the hamper like that!

Princess Jasmine said...

Awww, I bet that could be quite a cosy place to have a snuggle up. Hope you got rescued soon xx

Marlene said...

Indignant squeaks must have been adorable. Now, did the squeaking occur before or after the photos? hehe

Cat Chat With Caren And Cody said...

that is one "kitty fresh" hiding spot!

Rene said...

That is so adorable! Did you see Laila and Minchie's blog? They posted about a laundry hamper today too.

The Crew said...

I was in the hamper, too. Luckily, Mom saw me before the threw smelly clothes in over me!

Your friend
Misty

Mr Puddy said...

My mom wanna steal that hamper...You are too cute Melly : )

ABBY said...

OH Melly
You are such a sweetie.
We just love your adorable face.

purrin
xoxoxo

BethAnn said...

Just when I thought Melly couldn't be ANY cuter, she goes and does this. She kills me!

BeadedTail said...

Melly, hampers are so much but we're glad your mom was close by to rescue you from it!

Simba said...

Melly, you even selected a great color to frame your picture with.

baghi said...

Pentru prietenii mei, un mărţişor de la Baghi!:)

Ayla, Iza, and Marley said...

Ooh, we LOVE nappin in the hamper. But we are lucky it is all hard so we can just hop out...

Ayla and Marley but not Iza