Friday, June 17, 2011

Flashback Friday: A Maniacal Yawn

My sister's boyfriend is a really good photographer and has taken some great photos of Melly during his visits here.

This one is my favorite:

It cracks me up every time. Also, I think it could use a caption. Any suggestions?

The first time I saw the photo, I was immediately reminded of some pictures Sue took when Melly was a teeny tiny kitten named Sally Dickens:

Pitter Pats of Baby Cats
Photo used with permission from Sue at Pitter Pats of Baby Cats

Pitter Pats of Baby Cats
Photo used with permission from Sue at Pitter Pats of Baby Cats

14 comments:

SAS....Sammy, Andy and Shelly said...

What priceless pictures!!!!!!!!!!!

House of Mystery said...

Caption.. "Mom!!!!"

BeadedTail said...

That photo made us giggle too! We love Melly's white whiskers!

Princess Jasmine said...

"That was definitely the last time Melly would fall asleep in the bathroom"!!! Fantastic picture :)xx

Katnip Lounge said...

"NOW!"

Sparkle said...

Melly, you just like to make that face, don't you?

meowmeowmans said...

Wow, Melly! You look like you are roaring! :)

ABBY said...

OH we love love love all of these pictures.
Melly is a natural!

purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥

Cat Chat With Caren And Cody said...

I was pretty much going to say what Katnip Lounge said but mine was going to be "Bring me my food NOW servant!!!"

Geoff said...

I still say that the best caption is a simple, "rawr"

Mark's Mews said...

Melly, those are great yawns!!!

CatLadyDiary.com said...

You are very pretty Melly!!!

Rene said...

That's quite a face! It could be posted on LOL cats!

Tanya Sloan said...

"MAAAAAAID!!!"

:):)

The pictures of Mellybean as a kitten make my heart melt. What a wonderful lady she has grown into, but she hasn't quite grown up, has she ;)