Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Scarlett and Da Bird

Scarlett never used to play when people could see her until Melly got here - the only way I knew she actually used her toys was that I kept finding them in different places - but now, she is quite the avid crinkle ball fanatic. I think she actually plays with the toys more than Melly does! Melly, however, is still the feather wand aficionado. I used to put the feather toy on Scarlett's head and that would earn it only a half-hearted swat, so I think she's making progress:

6 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Scarlett, we think you did well with Da Bird! We're stick and string guys ourselves, though, which is why our mom hasn't bought Da Bird for us.

Princess Jasmine said...

Simba only likes to play when he thinks nobody is looking. He looks ever so embarressed when mummy catches him hee he :)xx

Sparkle said...

That reminds me, I need to get my human to pull out MY Da Bird!

ABBY said...

OH Scarlett
You did great with Da Bird!
purrs
Abby

bentley1530 said...

The high energy music contrasted with Scarlett's efficient, expend as little energy as possible to get rid of this annoying toy style was very amusing.

BeadedTail said...

Scarlett, you look like you had fun with Da Bird! Our mommy just loves your cute little paws!