We had a fire in Geoff's fireplace this weekend, and it was the first time Melly had seen flames bigger than the ones on candles. She was not sure what to make of them, and observed from a safe distance.
Scarlett had no such qualms.
Of course, this is the cat who set her tail on fire once and didn't even notice*, so I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.
Just a reminder that today is the last day to enter the giveaway!
*She had it sitting over a candle and the fur caught fire. I put it out immediately and she was totally fine - she just smelled like singed fur for a while.