Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Confidence

There were a couple of comments on my last post that made me laugh out loud because they hit the nail right on the head:

Sparkle: "Melly totally OWNS your place, doesn't she? She needs to bottle up whatever she has and sell it to other kitties!"

BeadedTail: "Melly just does as she pleases when she pleases where she pleases and how she pleases and looks cute as can be while she's doing it! We could all learn a thing or two from her!"

Melly is a cat who does not lack for confidence, that's for darn sure. She trots around with her tail straight up in the air and expects the world to bend to her needs.

And given that her world is my apartment, it pretty much does.

7 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Melly needs to bottle up what she has and sell it to HUMANS. :-D

Rene said...

Cats rule, as the saying goes. :-)

Anonymous said...

This makes me think of the line, confidently uttered by the character Ernestina in the film, "The French Lieutenant's Woman":

"I shall do as I want, and Papa shall do as I want."

Switch that to "Mama," and we're good to go! :)

BeadedTail said...

Kitties should always have lots of attention lavished on us! Especially when showing snorglicious tummies!

Purrs,
Angel & Isabella

Princess Jasmine said...

Yep, you most definitely rule your world Melly. The Egyptians have it so right. Kitties rule. Worship at your kitties paws hee he :)xx

Sparkle said...

Yep, I knew it!

Simba said...

With a gorgeous floofy belly like that, you really SHOULD have all the confidence in the world, Melly.