Friday, November 18, 2011

Interaction






These two crack me up.

And to address a couple of comments from yesterday:

I can't remember the last time I used the ironing board for its intended purpose, but because the communal dryers in my apartment building burn my poor clothes to a crisp, I use the ironing board as a drying rack for my laundry. Which makes it all the funnier that Melly likes to hang out on it: it's often covered in damp socks!

Marlene said: "And you are right, she is more adorable than anything else. I would probably ruin the moment by running up to her, squeeing aloud and kissing her while rubbing the sides of her head... yes, I am that kind of person :)"

Marlene, I am that kind of person too: I do that to Melly on a daily basis.

6 comments:

Rene said...

There's only room for one kitteh in that corner, I guess! :-)

Fuzzy Tales said...

Yes, ditto Rene. Or maybe you need a bigger cat post, with more platforms. :-)

Cynthia M. Suprenant said...

I am NOT that kind of person, and yet I'm absolutely certain that I would squee when I saw Melly!

meowmeowmans said...

What a cute sequence of pictures! You two girls are so adorable. :)

BeadedTail said...

Is that what is meant by a kitty corner?

ABBY said...

Melly you just have the cutest expression on your face in the first picture. You facial expressions are just so full and wonderful. You two are something!!!!

purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥