Thursday, November 17, 2011

Melly on the Ironing Board

When I do laundry and hang it to dry from the ironing board, Melly loves to hang out on top of the board. This time, there weren't any damp socks for her to lay on, so I put the catnip quilt down for her. She loved it.


Added bonus: she could spy on Scarlett through the holes.

All the spying wore her out.


Scarlett seemed to be considering jumping up on the ironing board, so Melly made herself extra tall and threatening. It worked, although I think Melly looks more adorable than threatening.


9 comments:

Simba said...

You IRON? That hardly EVER happens here.

Princess Jasmine said...

Hee he, you are definitely Queen of the Castle. It looks very warm and cosy up there, you hang on to that spot as long as you can :)xx

Marlene said...

I can't imagine Scarlett being threatened by Melly or believing in any threat that Melly might try to imply. And you are right, she is more adorable than anything else. I would probably ruin the moment by running up to her, squeeing aloud and kissing her while rubbing the sides of her head... yes, I am that kind of person :)

Rene said...

How nice of you to make up her platform like that!

ABBY said...

What's an iron?

:::hehehehe:::::

I purchased a steamer some time ago and poof there goes ironing.
Melly we think you are adorable we just love your eye lashes!!!
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

BeadedTail said...

We've never seen an ironing board! It does look like a great place to nap though! Melly, you are always adorable!

Mr Puddy said...

Melly !!! believe it or not ? I just been on Iron board yesterday too !!! I think it's purrfect spot to nap : )

Mark's Mews said...

Ooh WE want an ironing bord too. Oh wait, we have one. It just never get opened.. Nevermind...

Sparkle said...

I dunno, Melly looks like she's up for some whapping to me!