Saturday, November 19, 2011

Scarlett's Favorite Spot

I flipped Scarlett's blue blanket around because the corner she always lay on was getting smooshed, but now there's a big lump in her favorite spot. I was hoping she'd just sit on it and smoosh the lump down too, but she is so far thwarted by it.



Happy weekend, all!


P.S. I've been dealing with some eye strain lately - I sit at a computer all day for work - so my blog visiting may be a bit sporadic for a while. (On a related note: I don't always comment, but I do read your blogs, I promise!) I'm scheduling a bunch of posts in advance to minimize my screen time at home, and hopefully I'll be back to normal soon.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've always liked that her favorite spot is "up," on a cushy blankie, and under a poster of "It's a Wonderful Life." Yeah, I think she knows she's got it good.

Tina & The Kittyboyz

Katnip Lounge said...

Why we humans have to go and mess up a good smushed down spot...the Horde is up in arms over Scarlett's predicament!

I have one word of advice for eye strain: NAP.

BeadedTail said...

Human always mess up the purrfect napping spots! We hope you can get your blanket back the way YOU like it Scarlett!

We agree with the Lounge, naps are good for resting eyes!

Laura said...

I sit in front of a computer all day, too, so I have a couple suggestions:

1) If you wear glasses, look into getting computer glasses -- that are set for the exact distance between you and your computer; they really help.

2) Blink your eyes. A lot. Most of us forget to blink nearly enough when we're in front of a computer, so remembering to blink more often can really help keep your eyes from drying out and feeling so strained.

I hope you feel better soon, and I hope Scarlett can get her blanket back in proper order!

Mark's Mews said...

Well, Bloo is certinly the purrfect color, but I can unnerstand not liking lumps in new places. Familiarity counts too.

Ayla

=^..^= said...

We hope your Mom's blinkies get all better soon!

~Slash & Bronzy

meowmeowmans said...

We hope you can get that blanket back to just the way you like it, Scarlett. We are purring and praying that your mom's eyes get better soon.

Rene said...

Oh, I LOVE that first photo. She's all king of the mountain. I understand about eye strain. Do you wear contacts? I had more of that when I wore contacts, but not so much wearing glasses.