Thursday, November 3, 2011

Snoozing Scarlett

I found Scarlett sleeping in front of my pillow, and she was so cute that I had to take a picture. She woke up as soon as I turned the camera on, but she was still adorable.



"Don't mind me, I'm just keeping your spot warm until bedtime."


On a related subject, I woke up in the middle of last night and discovered Scarlett and Melly curled up right next to each other on the bed, shoulder to shoulder. It's awfully heartwarming when I catch a glimpse of their secret friendship.

9 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Aw, Scarlett, you look a bit disgruntled in the past pic, presumably at being disturbed. LOL.

Anonymous said...

My little old lady cat Susie gets right in my spot when I get up in the morning. I love how they curl up right where I was. Its sweet. Scarlett looks very content.

Rene said...

She looks a little rumpled, but oh-so-cute anyway.

Princess Jasmine said...

Awwww Scarlett aren't you so kind to keep the bed warm. Me and simba like to do that too :)xx

Katnip Lounge said...

Miss Scarlett, your bedfur look is rather alluring...
Yr Secret Admirer

Marlene said...

Scarlett, you are so considerate! :D

Sparkle said...

I can tell Scarlett is just waiting for you to be done shooting so she can go back to her nap!

BeadedTail said...

Scarlett, you were very patient for the pawpawrazzi to finish so you could get back to your nap! Cooler weather makes snuggling with your sisfur all the better!

Mark's Mews said...

The warmest thoughts I have of cats is when they show their love for each other... TBT