Saturday, December 24, 2011

Happy Christmas Eve!

Last year on Christmas Eve, I posted these pictures of my parents' cat Star in his Christmas best. This will be the first Christmas since Star passed away, and it will be very strange not having him there, taking part in our holiday celebrations. (And by "taking part," I mean "chewing all the bows.") So, I would like to keep Star's memory alive by making these photos a Christmas Eve tradition.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas Eve, and that Santa is good to you!



P.S. I'll be internetless (shudder) for a while, but will be back to my usual blog visiting after the holidays. In the meantime, I have scheduled posts through New Year's Eve, so I hope you'll be able to keep visiting!

9 comments:

Simba said...

Star was a beautiful cat. It is great to have a tradition to keep his memory alive. Enjoy your Christmas with your family! Scarlett and Melly: what about YOU!

Katnip Lounge said...

Maybe you could bring some pre-chewed bows (Melly!) for old times sake? Star was certainly a handsome boy.
Safe travels!

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful Christmas time! And thanks for sharing so many wonderful moments with your internet friends

bentley1530

Laura said...

Star was a beautiful boy -- I know he's shining down on you all this Christmas from his happy spot at the Bridge! A very happy Christmas to you and yours, and thanks for a lovely year of bog posts about your silly cats. :)

Mr Puddy said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family
Have a purrfect one ! Ho Ho Ho !
Love
xoxo

PS : I will be away for 3 weeks, see you when I get back : )

BeadedTail said...

Star was very handsome and it's nice to remember him at Christmas time! Merry Christmas to all of you!

Sparkle said...

I love the photos of Star - I am sure he is missed very much right now.

Cat Chat With Caren And Cody said...

thank you so much for sharing adorable Star with us, I love your new tradition of sharing him again with us on Christmas. ((((hugs)))) Merry Christmas to you!!!

Rene said...

Aww, sweet Star. Those are great photos.