Thursday, December 1, 2011

Look Familiar?

Jennhi commented on my October 28th post that the picture of Melly on the scratching post reminded her of the adorable "Oh Sally, You Slay Me" pictures on Pitter Pats, and since seeing her comment, I have been trying to get Melly to duplicate her famous pose. Of course, trying to get a cat as willful as Melly to do anything is an exercise in futitilty, but these two pictures are close. Ish.



Photo by Sue at Pitter Pats of Baby Cats

Sometimes, when I'm having A Day, I go to Sue's blog and look at Melly's baby pictures. They cheer me right up every time.

7 comments:

Rene said...

Oh, how sweet and cute!!!

jennhi said...

Melly was the cutest. Kitten. Ever.

Princess Jasmine said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, ickle baby :)xx

ABBY said...

Melly omgoodness you are nothing but pure beauty.
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

Sparkle said...

I see that Melly was born with that determined look on her face!

BeadedTail said...

Oh Melly! Is that your baby picture? What a cutie you were! You are still as adorable as ever!

sue said...

ACK!! That's so cute! Once a silly girl, always a silly girl. I wouldn't want it any other way. xoxo