Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Home again, home again

I got back Monday afternoon from an eventful trip back east for the holidays, and am finally all unpacked and organized. Scarlett is finally done scolding me for my absence, and I have endeavored to make up for lost snuggles with both kitties. Due to an overnight delay on my return trip (thank you, O'Hare airport), I'm wiped out and a little jetlagged, so please excuse my continued lack of commenting.

Melly sulked and refused to acknowledge me while I packed for the trip.
Later, she shredded a pair of underwear.


11 comments:

Rene said...

Oh Melly, underwear? That's an interesting choice. We hope you get some rest and kitty snuggles soon!

Fuzzy Tales said...

LOL @ Melly! Really? You're our hero(ine), Melly!

We were NOT impressed that the mom returned to work yesterday, and Derry certainly made his displeasure known all evening. :-P

Cat said...

Welcome home! I used to have a cat who gave me the back of disrespect for at least a day when I returned from trips, but the boys are very forgiving :-)

~*Connie*~ said...

That certainly makes a statement ;) way to go Melly..

BeadedTail said...

That'll teach her Melly! We're glad you're home!

Repositório said...

Kisses Melly!
Auntie Marilia

Sparkle said...

Melly, I am impressed that you were so emphatic in showing your displeasure about your human's trip!

meowmeowmans said...

Melly, that is a great way to show your displeasure with the Mom!

Marlene said...

Wow, I am glad that Melly didn't teach my trio to do that! Scary. hehe

You're still adorable, Melly.

Cat Chat With Caren And Cody said...

good job Melly! That'll teach her!

Au and Target said...

The message is clear: you should stay home!