Monday, January 2, 2012

A Real Melly-Snuggle

As I mentioned a while ago, Melly's brand of snuggling is quite aggressive. She has a knack for doing it when there's no camera handy, but recently, I got lucky and had my cell phone nearby.

I was sitting at the kitchen table when Melly jumped onto my lap and decided that it was time for some affection. She purred and headbutted and climbed most of the way up onto my shoulder.



And then Melly discovered my hair band.

"Ooh, what is this? It's stretchy and delicious and is clearly meant to be a cat toy!"

"CHOMP!"

Ah well. It certainly started cute.

10 comments:

Marlene said...

Even the chomp is pretty darn cute :)

Simba said...

Melly, we like things like that, but not when they are in a hooman's hair! You are a cutie pie. Good for Mom for managing to angle her phone the right way to capture your antics.

Daisy said...

Oh Melly, you are so sweet!

ABBY said...

Ahhhh Melly you are a snuggle bunny!
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

Katnip Lounge said...

Heh heh. The earrings can be a lot of fun too...
The Baby likes to bite Mommy's scalp and Johnny uses her hair to floss! Melly, possibilities abound.

BeadedTail said...

We think it ended cute too!

Repositório said...

HAhahaha! So funny!!!!
Kisses
Auntie Marilia & Bavarescats

Rene said...

Oh how cute! I know how hard it can be to capture some of those moments!

Sparkle said...

The cat before me used to use my human's hair as dental floss!

Cat Chat With Caren And Cody said...

Cody is quite smitten with Melly's style! MOL!