Saturday, March 10, 2012

A Little Bit Foxy

I have long thought that Melly looks rather like a fox, with her big ears and floofy cheeks.  I still haven't found a picture that shows her from the right angle, but this comes pretty close:



Also, while searching for fox photos, I found this, which is possibly the cutest non-cat creature I've ever seen:

From Flickr


Also, Judi's test results came back and it looks like she has cancer.  So, please keep sending her lots of positive vibes, thoughts, and prayers!



11 comments:

Becky~ said...

lol oh the second one is adorable.Come and visit I have a new friend.Shes my very first furry girl lol

Princess Jasmine said...

Awwwww, what big ears that foxy has. We will be keeping Judi in our thoughts and prayers xx

junkshop-coyote said...

That's a fennec fox, and yes, they're adorable.

Rene said...

Yes, we think she does look a little fox like in that photo. But, I doubt foxes have all the belly floof that she does. :-)

Nerissa's Life said...

I like those foxes. I wonder if they know how to snuggle.

Sparkle said...

It has been said that we Somali kitties look like foxes, but I personally don't think I look like a fox at all!

BeadedTail said...

That is a cute little creature and of course Melly is always adorable!

Marlene said...

Fennecs are adorable!

Much purring for Judi here.

ABBY said...

Melly we think you are one foxy kitty.
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

Foxy Melly, fer sure!

Cat said...

That is an adorable fox!!!