Friday, March 2, 2012

Sneaky Melly

Here is Melly, laying on a few of Geoff's freshly washed shirts.

Geoff and I were in the room when this was going on, and Geoff insisted that Melly was covering his shirts in cat hair to torment him. I, of course, defended Melly and said she probably just liked the spot.

Well, Geoff left the room a little while later and Melly got down off the shirts. When he eventually came back into the room, Melly hopped back up on his shirts.

This happened several times over the course of the evening.


I have to admit, Melly may have been intentionally tormenting Geoff. Little sneak.

9 comments:

Nerissa's Life said...

It was very thoughtful of you to wash those shirts. Clean clothing is better for napping upon than dirty... I know... 'cause I'm a cat... and we cats know these things.

Rene said...

Hee hee, cats are good at that!

Geoff said...

HA! So your acknowledge it! Of course she was tormenting me. Inside all that cuteness and floof and goofiness, things are not all gumdrops and rainbows, she is chock full of spite, or possibly just tomfoolery.

Tomfoolery mixed with spite.

Stacy Hurt said...

MOL!
And your point is???


xoxo
Ms. Stella O'Houligan

Repositório said...

So funny!

Kjelle Bus said...

*MOL*
Me too tormenting my dad by adding my furs on his new washed clothes.
Especially his black clothes I LOVE to put my white fur on :)

Sparkle said...

MOL! Melly is a scamp after my own heart!

meowmeowmans said...

Bwahahaha! Good one, Melly. You scamp, you! :)

Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

Aww, we think Melly is just showin Geoff how much she loves him, showing a preference for HIS clothes!