Friday, March 23, 2012

Thank you!

Thank you all so much for your kind and wonderful birthday wishes. WAIT! I should probably identify myself. This is Geoff the fiance' chiming in. [Cue visual aid]

See! There I am with the cats who, well for lack of a better word we'll say adore, yes, that's it, they adore me!

I'm grateful to you all for chiming in and wishing me well on my birthday.  I continue to be blessed to have Natalie in my life, for which I'm forever grateful.  Also, for the anniversary of my birth, the wee beasties also opted to hop aboard and show their affection for me.

Indeed they were soooo excited, they couldn't wait to get away.

Happy Friday!

14 comments:

Princess Jasmine said...

We are so glad you are having a wonderful birthday. We can definitely see how excited Scarlet and Melly are

Fuzzy Tales said...

LOL! We're very glad you had a terrific birthday!

Becky said...

lol funny pics.I think Geoff is in love,maybe he should get you about 2 more kitties Natalie ;) lol

Happy belated Birthday.You dont very often see the spelling of Geoff spelled that way.I always see it as Jeff.

Rene said...

Great photos. We're glad you had a great day.

Repositório said...

Hahahahaha! I love this photos!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a giggle today. :) Happy Birthday!!

Sparkle said...

MOL, they look like they are beating you up!

Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

Its allus a good idea to have the total approval of the woman's cats!

BeadedTail said...

Happy belated Birthday Geoff! We're sorry we missed it but glad you enjoyed it with all your favorite girls! :)

Marlene said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Geoff. I see the same excitement in my kitties when I hug them at the same time :D

Simba said...

Belated Happy Birthday to Geoff!
Mom is still not good typing a lot of comments with her pinched nerve issues, but we wanted to go round to our friends’ blogs and say Hi anyway!!

bentley1530 said...

Well we know they love you because we have seen lots of pictures of Scarlett glued to your lap and we have evidence of you and Melly bonding when she was a teeny, tiny thing:).

Nerissa said...

Those cats DO adore you! Lucky you!!!

Shaina said...

Geoff, like Geoff Chaucer! Is that why you talk all poetic like that? LOL