Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Melly and the Laundry

I did about 10 loads of laundry on Saturday and Melly was in heaven, burrowing through pile after pile of clothes as they came out of the drier. 


When Melly is being snuggly and she's really happy, she does a sort of extended head-bonk in which she smooshes the top of her head against the object of her affection and holds it there.  If she's sitting on my lap, she'll do it to the crook of my elbow; below, it's the warm sheets.


She did not take kindly to me disturbing her moment with the sheets.



On an unrelated note, I have a big project going for work that is eating up most of my time, so please forgive my lack of blog visiting for the next couple of weeks.

10 comments:

Rene said...

That is great--she is helping you re-fur up all of your clothes! :-)

Repositório said...

OMG! So cute!

Princess Jasmine said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmm, we can smell that clean laundry from here. We hope your mummy isn't worked too hard :)xx

Katie and Glogirly said...

Laundry is the BEST!!!
Good luck with your project. : )
Katie

Becky said...

Firstly may I give you a hug for all of that laundry ha.She looks cute.I can imagine how she feels.

Sparkle said...

At least Melly is probably relieved you won't be disturbing her private sheet moments while you are busy!

meowmeowmans said...

Laundry is the best, and if it's warm ... even better! Be sure to fur it up real good, Melly! :)

Nerissa said...

Mustn't interrupt a good cuddle session in amongst clean laundry. Things like that are way to valuable to waste.

HubbleSpacePaws said...

Oh my gosh, Bitty does the extended head bonk, too!!! At first I thought she wasn't feeling well because she buried her head in the crook of my elbow. Then I decided she must be OK 'cause she was purring like mad. Now I'm just used to it and stroke her saying, "Mom loves you, too, babe!'

Nerissa said...

Happy Gotcha Day, Melly! Party tonight?