Saturday, May 12, 2012

Saturday PhotoHunt: Scoop

I was searching and searching for a photo to use today when I came across this one:


It made me laugh out loud, so I had to post it.  In case you're wondering how it fits in with the theme, Melly has been scooped up by my sister.  Ok, it's a bit of a stretch.

Now, some context: last summer, I discovered what I thought was a mat on Melly's posterior. As it turned out, it was not a mat  (for more on that, and pictures of a sopping wet Melly, click here), but I didn't find that out until after a failed attempt at removing it.  This picture was taking during the failed attempt.  Observe Melly's open mouth; you can be assured that she is loudly protesting this indignity!

12 comments:

Marlene said...

Oh, the indignity of itnall, Melly! Hehe

Simba said...

We think it is a GREAT interpretation of the theme Scoop!

Katnip Lounge said...

Uh oh, scooped for poop removal!

Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

Ooh, WE unnerstand "scooped" that way. TBT likes ta "scoop" us up alla time an hold us in his arms upsidie down. We got used ta it.

ABBY said...

Oh the eyes, the tail and feet all tell the tail on Melly's feelings!!!

purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

Sparkle said...

I remember that - it was a Very Bad Day for Melly!

BeadedTail said...

Oh yeah, we remember that! Melly, we bet you made sure that never happened again!

meowmeowmans said...

Poor Melly! We do have to say, that's a pretty creative interpretation of "scoop." MOL!

Repositório said...

Sorry Melly, but I´m laughing!!!

Kjelle Bus said...

Me too are sorry for laughing at you , Melly *MOL*

Cat Chat With Caren And Cody said...

I think that is "purrfect" as a "scoop" photo! Love it!

Rene said...

That is one angry cat, LOL. Sorry Melly.