Friday, May 25, 2012

Scarlett and the Ice Cream

Scarlett is a big fan of people food.  Not quite to the degree that Rene's cats are, but she loves to lick plates after people are done eating.  Her favorite is dairy (I know, I know, it's bad for her), especially in the form of the milk at the bottom of a cereal bowl, or the melted remains of ice cream.

Recently, I ate the last of a pint of ice cream straight out of the container (what? washing dishes is annoying!), and Scarlett had her nose in the container the moment I set it down.  I love how happy she looks as she polishes off the ice cream!

 

10 comments:

Marlene said...

9, Chani and Q who came before all looooove ice cream drippings. I do believe that Q received a lot more (grandparents tend to spoil their grand cats after all, and we did live with them for most of Q's life).

Sheamus has yet to try any, that I know of. We shall see how he reacts.

Reposit├│rio said...

Ice cream is so delicious!

BeadedTail said...

Oh that was so cute! It made us giggle!

kelley said...

she does look exceptionally happy here...don't you love seeing that little paw going after the last of it?

Princess Jasmine said...

Oooh, Me and Simba loves icecream too. Especially when the weather is lovely and hot :)xx

Sparkle said...

Aw man, Scarlett is so lucky! I am never allowed to do this. And my human hardly ever eats ice cream anyhow (she forgets to buy it and then craves it when she gets home - how dumb is that?).

Rene said...

Score! Our gang would do the same if i let them.

ABBY said...

Oh Scarlett the little paw trick so cute. The other day I had some pudding and a drop of cool whip on the top. Gracie got right into my face and decided to lick some of the cool whip right out of the bowl.
MOL!!!

purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

I like ta lick plates too, but only iffen they've had MEAT on them! On the other paw, we've never had anny ice cream here, so I might like that too. Iza

Sue said...

Oh my goodness!! The dip-and-lick trick is brilliant!