Thursday, May 17, 2012

Snuggles!

The cats normally sleep on opposite corners of the bed, but when I woke up a couple days ago, I discovered this:


I think that qualifies as actual snuggling!  I was surprised the cats held still long enough for me to get a picture, although they both looked pretty embarrassed.

I dismissed it as a fluke, until I woke up in the middle of the night a few days later and discovered more snuggling!  I grabbed my camera and got these two pictures:



Cute kitties.

11 comments:

Marlene said...

Yay for multiple snuggle sightings!

Fuzzy Tales said...

OMC! The mom says it's a good thing she's sitting down, seeing those photos, otherwise she might have fallen over in surprise. LOL.

~*Connie*~ said...

yea for snuggles!!

Eons ago I had two cats "Tigger" and "Em" who... well that isn't true, Tig couldn't stand Em.. but after a few years together he started to mellow and they would sleep on the same couch together, and like you I got documented proof of it.. :)

Nerissa said...

My peep loves seeing us snuggle together. She goes all "oohs" and "ahhs" on us when we do this. purrs

BeadedTail said...

Yay! Either they are starting to become buddies or the nights are really cold! :)

Rene said...

I knew it! I think they've been doing this already while you were not around.

Sparkle said...

Whoa! That is pretty amazing!

Repositório said...

Awesome!

Simba said...

Awww, we loves it!

Kjelle Bus said...

Pawsome :)

ABBY said...

You are both so cute and *smile* snuggly.
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥