Friday, June 1, 2012

More on Melly's mischief, and a couple of random creatures

I thought the scope of Melly's ridiculousness might be a bit clearer if I showed you the treat bin.  So, here it is:


Oddly, the bin doesn't show signs of being chewed.

I'm a little behind on my cat photos because of my vacation, so here are two creatures I saw during my trip. This vibrant fellow was outside a museum, basking in the sun and the attention of small children:


And this uber-relaxed dude is an example of the oddly tame squirrels one finds on college campuses.  He stopped a few feet in front of me and just flopped down, probably to cool off on the pavement, and was completely unconcerned by my presence.

8 comments:

Rene said...

Size doesn't matter when you can SEE the treats inside! :-)

meowmeowmans said...

Rene is right about that. Melly must have gotten some super kitteh strength when she could SEE those treats! :)

MOL at that squirrel ... cute!

Katnip Lounge said...

Melly, we salute you! And will your Mom mail us that lizard? We have a new recipe we'd like to try.

Sparkle said...

My human is in love with that big lizard! No fair - I keep having to remind her just how much more awesome we kitties are!

Stacy Hurt said...

NICE iguana! Beautiful coloration. Melly, we don't waste time with treat bins, ours never seem to last that long! MOL

xoxo
Ms. Stella O'Houligan

ABBY said...

Oh Melly
YOU are awesome!!!

purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

euthymic said...

Nice to know that many different animals can relate to humans:)

Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

Thats a good-sized treat bin. Melly must have had ta push it real hard ta knock it unner the couch or table (we ferget).