Saturday, June 2, 2012

Saturday PhotoHunt: Taste

I was going to post a picture a pie or something, but decided that would be a bit of a cop-out for this PhotoHunt theme.  Then, I thought of this picture...


...in which Scarlett is enjoying a taste of my sister's chocolate chip cookie.  (This was taken last summer; the original entry is here.)

Earlier this evening, Scarlett polished off a small handful of tortilla chips while my back was turned.  She usually waits politely until I've finished eating before she noses in, but she's getting quite audacious!  Melly must be rubbing off on her.

7 comments:

kelley said...

Such a cute pic...love that Scarlett keeps getting more spunk from the bad influence...

Katnip Lounge said...

Way to go, Scarlett! I also enjoy cookies, donuts, pie and sweets.
xx The Baby

Kjelle Bus said...

What a cute picture , Scarlett !

Sparkle said...

See? See? Other cats get to have tastes for today's Photo Hunt theme! Where is mine - I have been SO gypped!

BeadedTail said...

That's a very cute picture! We haven't tried cookies before but we do like tortilla chips!

Rene said...

That is a great photo. I think our gang is rubbing off on her too! Hee.

Reposit├│rio said...

So lovely picture!