Monday, July 16, 2012

I'm back!

I was out of town last week, hanging out with family (mine and Geoff's) and taking in as many of the San Francisco sites as humanly possible.  

Before I left, I taped the container of cat treats securely to the kitchen table so Melly couldn't steal it again.  The second day I was gone, I received the following text from Sarah, who was looking after the kitties: Teeheehee, Melly figured out how to get the lid off the treat container! She is sooo silly. Treats now in fridge. :) Unless she can open the fridge too...

Honestly, I wouldn't put it past her.

I have another trip planned a little later in the summer and July is shaping up to be a very busy month, so my posting and visiting will probably be a bit sporadic for a while until things wind down.  






15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Melly has hidden thumbs! Smart girl!

Marlene said...

Such a smart girl lol. Hope you enjoyed your trip to San Francisco. I rather like that city :)

Rene said...

Ha ha, she's one smart girl!

Nerissa said...

Apparently, Melly is very, VERY smart. hehehe... purrs

Katnip Lounge said...

While the Mom's away, Melly will...plot how to get to the TREATS!

Cat said...

You can't fool a cat!!!

~*Connie*~ said...

I bet you really missed Melly Belly! :)

I LOL that you thought you could keep the treats safe with mere tape..

Sparkle said...

Melly sounds like she is as smart as Binga when it comes to getting to the treats!

BeadedTail said...

Melly, how come you got blamed? It could have been an introoder!

meowmeowmans said...

Haha. As if mere tape would keep Melly from getting to those treats. Smart girl! :)

Princess Jasmine said...

Awww Melly what naughty paws you have tee he. We hope your mummy has a lovely trip, sounds great fun :)xx

Repositório said...

Melly, I love your socks!!!!!!!!

ABBY said...

Melly you look like you're flying!
We love it.
And you rock girl.
Gettin those treats, you're awesome.

purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

Simba said...

We are quite sure it is only a matter of time before Melly will learn to open the fridge!!!

Au and Target said...

Melly, you are Queen of Treats!