Thursday, July 19, 2012

Thursday in the Garden

I don't think I've gotten to do one of these garden posts yet, so this is rather exciting.  It should be noted that this is not a post about my garden; my only plants are some dead succulents and a couple stalks of bamboo. Rather, the pictures below are from the Japanese Tea Garden and the Conservatory of Flowers in Golden Gate Park.  Flowers are my favorite subjects for my occasional watercolor paintings, so whenever I see flowers that are beautiful or interesting, I take pictures to use as inspiration for possible future paintings.








4 comments:

Rene said...

Ooo, that last flower is amazing. Do you know what it is?

Fuzzy Tales said...

They're all gorgeous! The mom's favourite is the water lily. Something to do with Monet, whoever that is! :-P

Reposit├│rio said...

Amazing collors!

ABBY said...

Just gorgeous flowers.
Wow!

purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥