Monday, August 6, 2012

Back! (Again)

I've been out of town the last nine days visiting family and friends on the East coast, but I'm back now and can hopefully get back to the usual posting/visiting schedule for the rest of the summer.  I do have a bit of catching up to do, though, so in the meantime, here's a picture of Toby:


Toby is my friend's cat, and he is a cutie.  He reminds me a lot of my late kitty, Comet--similar markings and temperament.  

And here is my aunt's dog, Emma, hanging out with me on the deck.  


I always miss Scarlett and Melly when I travel, but having other animals around makes it a lot easier!

6 comments:

Rene said...

I know the feeling of missing animals when you're out of town. Toby does look like Comet. Glad you are back!

~*Connie*~ said...

welcome home! When I leave I don't know who has it worse, me with out the cats or the cats with out me :)

Fuzzy Tales said...

Welcome back!

Toby and Emma look like sweeties, both of them.

Hope you brought Scarlett and Melly some presents/treats. :-)

Sparkle said...

When my human is out of town, the one thing she really does not like is not having a cat/s to sleep with!

Repositório said...

Welcome home!

Cat Chat With Caren And Cody said...

we know what you mean. We went to Florida last February and missed Cody and Dakota but we stayed with my sister-in-law who has 2 dogs and 3 cats so it made me less lonesome.
One of the cats also looks like Cody's twin!