Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Just hanging around the house

My usual blogging method involves taking a lot of pictures every time the cats do something adorable, which is fairly frequently and which usually leaves me with some extra pictures hanging around in case I fall behind on posts.  Before my trip, I ran out of pictures completely and haven't had time to build up another store of them.  For this post, which I am typing on Monday evening, I went and found the cats and snapped a few quick shots.  So, if you were wondering (and I'm guessing you were... probably not) what Scarlett and Melly were doing at 6:00 p.m. on Monday night, here's your answer!





That green sock by Scarlett is one that she used to use for the Sock Game--until I washed it.  Someone hurked up a hairball right on the sock so it needed the washing, but now Scarlett isn't the least bit interested in it.

9 comments:

Rene said...

You washed the sock and removed all of the good smells! :-)

BeadedTail said...

We were wondering what Scarlett and Melly were doing at 6pm last night so thanks for letting us know! They were doing exactly as we thought - being cute!

~*Connie*~ said...

I too was wondering about them :)

and how did washing the sock turn it from white to green?

Simba said...

Predictably Scarlett is on the blue quilt. But Melly is not on the white couch! Why the airplane ears, Melly?

Cat Chat With Caren And Cody said...

glad you showed us! Now I can stop wondering (wink)

Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

Mebbe the sock needs ta be rubbedin something "inneresting"?

Sparkle said...

Oh no, the sock got ruined!!!

ABBY said...

Uh oh the sock doesn't have the right smells!

purrs
>^,,^<
✿•*¨`*•. ♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥✿•*¨`*•.

Au and Target said...

Mayeb if you fur it up it would be nice again?

Happy World Cat Day!