Saturday, August 25, 2012

Saturday PhotoHunt: Chocolate

I have a whole label dedicated to chocolate, and it took a while to narrow it down to one photo to post for today.

And then I realized that I have no photos of these brownies.  Dagnabit. (Note to self: next time, take a picture prior to scarfing down the brownies.)

So, I give you this instead:


This is a bacon chocolate cupcake that I made last year for Geoff's birthday (recipe here).  These cupcakes were delicious.  A lot of people are skeptical of the bacon/chocolate flavor combo, but it's not nearly as weird as it seems.  The bacon isn't overwhelming, and the salt brings out the taste of the chocolate.  It's sort of like eating m&ms and movie popcorn together.

3 comments:

Cat Chat With Caren And Cody said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You had me at "bacon and chocolate"....I am going to pick myself up from the floor now :)

Katnip Lounge said...

These have got to be as good as s-e-x!!! Maybe better.
OOooooOOOOOoooooooo!

Sparkle said...

I say that is a waste of good bacon, because we kitties can't eat chocolate!