Friday, August 24, 2012

Scarlett and her Blue Blanket

Scarlett spends quite a bit of time on her blanket on the dresser, which is one of the main reasons this blog features so many pictures of Melly. There are only so many ways I can [attempt to] make a snoozing Scarlett look interesting!

This picture is from a few days ago:


This one is from September 2010:


I didn't realize how flat the blue blanket had gotten until I looked at these pictures side by side. Just goes to show much time Scarlett has spent napping on it.

10 comments:

Rene said...

We have the Beloved Red Blanket, and you have the Beloved Blue Blanket! :-)

Rene said...

We have the Beloved Red Blanket, and you have the Beloved Blue Blanket! :-)

BeadedTail said...

Flat or not it must be one comfy blue blanket!

meowmeowmans said...

That is one seriously beloved blanket. Looking beautiful, MIss Scarlett!

Cat Chat With Caren And Cody said...

she is a girl that DEFINITELY knows what she likes!

~*Connie*~ said...

maybe you should find fun things to plant in the photos to make them look interesting. A teddy bear, some flowers, etc..

Sparkle said...

I know how that goes - my human is getting pretty bored of taking photos of me in my red cat bed - and I've only had it since late June!

BethAnn said...

I love when kitties tuck their tail under one of their legs (like Scarlett has done in the first photo). It's like they are trying to keep it from getting to out of control.

Marlene said...

We have pink and aqua blankets of Doom here, but they are tucked away until the cold weather comes.

Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

Those BLOO blankies are the best. And we see that yours is well-furred-up!