Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday Flashback: Angst

I came across these pictures last week when I was looking for something for the Saturday PhotoHunt. 

This one was taken about a week after Melly arrived here, and I love the way Scarlett is looking at her. 


This one has a bit of a laser eye situation, but it cracks me up anyway--Melly is so tiny but already clearly in charge. Poor Scarlett. I don't think Melly has let her on that platform more than a few times since this picture was taken.

7 comments:

Marlene said...

Seeing Melly now, it's so hard to remember how tiny she really was in the beginning.

Dear Scarlett, you really have a lot to put up with, don't you.

Loving the laser eyes :D

Cat Chat With Caren And Cody said...

that top one is hilarious. Looks like she is contemplating an "accident" taking place on the cat tower...as in another cat (who shall remain nameless) falling off :)

Repositório said...

Heheh! Have a great weekend!

Katnip Lounge said...

Poor Scarlett! If we didn't know how loved and spoiled she is I might feel a little sorry for her. But you need a little Yin with the Yang to appreciate the good things...not that she sees it that way, I'm sure.

Rene said...

That second photo is pawsome! A tiny kitten up that high!

~*Connie*~ said...

oh she was just a wee slip of a thing..

Sparkle said...

I hear Binga was like that when she arrived here - much to the consternation of the cat before me.