Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Life with Scarlett & Melly

I normally try to blog a couple of days ahead so that I have a few days of extra photos stored up for days when I haven't had time to take pictures or the cats haven't done anything especially photo-worthy. Yesterday, however, I was post-less and uninspired.  So, at my usual blogging time, I went and found the cats and took pictures of what they happened to be doing at the time.

Scarlett was on the dresser. (I know. It was difficult to contain my shock.)



Melly was lurking in the hallway, hoping for treats. Her mind has two tracks: food and mischief.


As soon as I got close with the camera, she commenced scolding me for not providing treats. 


 Unfortunately for her, her squeaky little voice is far from intimidating.

10 comments:

Marlene said...

I have been uninspired too. I really must try to get my blogging organized and back on track! Photos too. Sigh... The life of a cat blogger

Rene said...

LOL, that final photo is funny!

I too have moments of being uninspired. I for one would love to see more of your yummy goodies, if that's a help. :-)

Sparkle said...

Melly, instead of asking, do what I do - POKE! It gets the job done.

Cat Chat With Caren And Cody said...

"usual blogging time?" What's that? lol. Mine is 24/7 :)

Repositório said...

The last photo are so funny!

Katnip Lounge said...

The commanding Squeak Of Melly...ha ha ha! Salem is the same way.

BeadedTail said...

We hope your squeak worked and you got treats Melly!

~*Connie*~ said...

maybe she wasn't going for intimidating, maybe she was going for endearing.

I hope it worked.

meowmeowmans said...

As long as we get to see our sweet pals Scarlett and Melly, things are good. :)

Katz Tales said...

Well as long as we see them, we're happy. Maybe Melly should use her klaw?